Monday, 23 October 2017

Life Coach - Be Your Own-6


Water and Physical Health
Water is the most important substance in our lives. Air and water are the two things we cannot live without.
Water cleans us inside and out. Make sure the water you drink is as clean as possible; remember your body absorbs everything in the water. Before you take in the water, make sure you bless the water. This can be done by saying; “I love my body”. Consider this, everything is energy. That includes water.
Physical cleansing:
Physical detoxification– during this time eat only fruit and vegetables if you have to eat. Maintain this for the 21 days you are doing this mental diet. If you choose to fast make sure you do so under the supervision of a specialist. Find a Spa or health center in your area that has a fasting specialist.
By cleaning out your physical body you affect our mental and emotional bodies. As the cells release their memory, this is transferred into the mental and emotional body so you can work with it. If you have learnt the lesson you will know how to release it out of your mental and emotional body without getting caught up in the emotions.
You may wonder how this works. Perhaps I should explain the three minds. We have
a spiritual mind, (head)
an emotional mind, (heart) and
a physical mind. (gut)
The physical mind is your cellular memory.  The blockages in your energy system are transformed as toxins in your physical body; this includes the bad eating habits we have.  This implies that when you are doing a physical detoxification, this information is taken to an energetic level. So to do a physical detoxification you should do an energetic detoxification as well. This can be done with the intuitive healing and aromatic oils. Aromatic oils are suggested as these oils work on all four levels.
Watch what is happening in your life when you do this detoxification. It will be good to keep a journal of what is happening in your life during this time. When you feel there is no change happening, have a look at your journal. This will remind you how far you have come.
Do body cleansing if the connection is difficult to do. The connection is the heaven and earth connection described in Intuitive healing.
Body cleansing:
Outside:
v  Take a warm water salt bath, to draw out toxins.
v  Take a warm shower to wash off toxins and salt.
v  Take a cold shower to revitalize and close the pores.
Inside:
Drink water, water, and water. Water is still considered the best cleanser as it allows the toxins to be removed from your body and flushed out. 
Physical health
If you have to eat, eat only fruit and veggies. In every holy book ever written, you will find that the teacher suggests abstaining from eating meat. Why do they suggest this? This is actually rather simple. Think for a moment what happens to your own body when you get angry or are afraid. The same thing happens to the animal when it is killed and the meat you are eating is filed with the adrenalin. This adrenalin then needs to get out of your system. This adrenalin carries with it all the emotions the animal was feeling at the time and no you don’t need the extra boost, you don’t want to fight all the time. Adrenalin is your fight or flight hormone. Adding this adrenalin to your body makes you aggressive at times you should not be. Your body has a large amount of toxins it has to get rid of and if it cannot get rid of the toxins it stores this just under your skin, as cellulite in women and as a “beer belly” in men.
That is the physical aspect, from the energy point of view that aggressive energy of the animal is absorbed into your energy body and this is why meat-eating people are more aggressive than vegetarians. When I changed to being a vegetarian I was told this and I thought, this is silly what we eat cannot affect us that much.
Over the last ten years I have been a vegetarian and sometimes I changed and had some meat, usually this affected me pretty severally, especially when I was not feeling that hot in the first place. Sometimes I would be affected for a week or so afterwards. Over time the effects became more severe; it seems our bodies become more sensitive as we become cleaner. This means when our bodies are working at top performance, we feel the effects of everything we eat and drink.
Some people ignore these facts and still eat meat on a regular basis. I know a couple who say they will eat their meat and bear the consequences. Recently they both went to a doctor who advised them to do a detoxification diet as they both have very toxic system. Look around you-- these are not the only people with this problem; every person who carries extra weight with them has this problem. Keep in mind this is part of your ‘programming’, we are taught we need to eat meat for protein. If that is what you choose go right ahead.

Barry is 72 years old and has been a diabetic for many years. He has over the years had many of the diabetes related ailments; however this has recently become very problematic as he heals slower as he ages. He then decided to do something about it and is now on oxygen treatment. When I spoke to him a few weeks ago he was sounding and looking better then I have seen him in a long time.

This is what he said to me, “When I turned 70 I wondered how long I am still going to be here and got quite depressed. A friend of mine, who has diabetes as well, went on this oxygen treatment and when I saw the changes in her I decided I must do this. With my last check up my doctor said I could reduce my insulin and substantially I might ad.” I am happy to ad; the last time I saw him, he was looking and sounding better than he had done in several years.

Should you be interested in the complete success course use this link www.alkemras.co.za/success.html
Next Week – 7 - Total Body Relaxation

No comments:

Post a Comment