Contract
Use your goals and eulogy to
write up your contract. This contract is your contract with yourself and your
guides.
This to me shed some light on
which parts of my intentions is more important and which parts are less
important and most of all it has given me a motivation that I did not have
before. It has given me a reason to get up in the morning. The most fascinating
thing about doing this process for me was that I now have a way that I can make
my every day a special day by reminding myself that I am an important part of the
purpose of this earth and the solar system.
Write your contract before you
carry on with the rest of this exercise.
Let’s carry on! From your eulogy
work your way to the present. Figure out a path of how to get there. Is there
anything you need to do to experience that? Do you need to go for any training?
Divide your life into 5-year
planes.
Starting from now:
1.
What training do you need?
2.
How long will this take you?
3.
Will you be working for your own company or someone
else’s?
4.
Realize as many details as possible?
5.
Once you have set this up revise it once a year.
Timing may change. You may make a stronger connection with the divine and get
more accurate information.
If you find it difficult to plan ahead go to Time Management and check
your time line. Do the corrections necessary and then come back and do this
process again.
Linda says, “I had no idea what I
wanted to do with my life and had enough of the running around in circles, I
had been doing. I needed to know why I am here. Surely I have a reason for
being, I prophesied to myself. Knowing what my goal is and subsequently working
toward it has made a huge difference in my life. I would not say I am
workaholic but I am enjoying what I am doing a lot more that I did when I did
not know what my goal was.”
Before I leave this subject I would like to explain why it would be
possible to have a stronger connection than before. I always assumed that this
connection is either there or it is not there. Over time I have found that
there are several factors that influence my connection and these are:
1. Am
I afraid to get this information? I was programmed, as I am sure many of you
are, that this is evil stuff. Let me set that one straight right now, this
information comes directly from God. How can this be evil stuff? Yes, you will
have to overcome that to make a better connection and to trust the information
you are getting. It is however very important to be able to get past this
point, for your sanity and for your psychic reality.
2. Your
physical body is not in a good condition! You are not healthy, in pain or you
have not had enough sleep. Make sure that you keep your body in good shape this
does have an effect on your life and not only on a physical level. I have found
that my physical health affects my emotional and mental life considerably.
3. Do
I think that I deserve to get this information? When we think we do not deserve
to get the information or we think together with this information comes
responsibility that we cannot handle. Hmmm! Yes, you do deserve to get this
information, it is essential for you to get this information, your life depends
on it and our friends in spirit want you to life a long and successful life.
You may need the glossary to carry on with the posts, the list below takes you to that post:
http://friggheim.blogspot.co.za/2017/07/life-coach-be-your-own-glossary.html
http://friggheim.blogspot.co.za/2017/07/life-coach-be-your-own-glossary.html
Next Week post 2A – Prosperity
No comments:
Post a Comment